got a new one

Greetings all;

I just got a pdf emailed to me thats an invoice, and a puzzle. The
automatic linkage when I click on the pdf opens it in evince. It reads
perfectly on screen, but prints blank pages. Even with the colors
inverted.

I then saved it, loaded it up into okular, and it printed perfectly.

evince has printed 700+ page documents, several times, flawlessly.

So to what/where do I send this one page pdf as a test pdf to be used to
fix evince?

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)