Re: Add/Remove appication from MATE Applications drop down menu

On 11/04/2017 11:27 AM, tomas@tuxteam.de wrote:

On Sat, Nov 04, 2017 at 11:22:30AM -0500, Richard Owlett wrote:

[...]

I did receive warning messages when installing with Synaptic - not
sure of their significance:
W: Target Packages (main/binary-i386/Packages) is configured
multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:5 and
/etc/apt/sources.list:9

It seems you have a double entry in your sources file
/etc/apt/sources.list (lines 5 and 9). Just have a look
there.

You are correct - line 9 is duplicate of line 5.
Now I just have to figure out what I was attempting to do ;/

Thank you.