Re: Missing KDE "Switch user" command in Stretch
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Missing KDE "Switch user" command in Stretch
- From: Roger Lynn <Roger@rilynn.me.uk>
- Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2017 17:19:26 +0000
- Message-id: <[🔎] firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <uG1Ut-2Rqemail@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <3159494.eTlWTNnTNk@lxcl01> <59F63FE9.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 29/10/17 20:00, Doug wrote:
> On 10/29/2017 02:44 PM, Eike Lantzsch wrote:
>> KDE on Stretch here.
>> But sorry can't help. My KDE-leave dialog still has "switch user" on Stretch.
>> I used testing until shortly before the release of Stretch. I changed
>> "testing" to "stretch" in the souces.list to stay with Stable for a while.
>> That way I didn't do a real update.
>> But I remember that I had to revert to another theme at some time during my
>> use of testing, because SDDM lost some functionality on the way. Maybe you
>> like to check that out too.
> KDE 5 (Plasma) on PCLinuxOS: Application Menu > Power / Session > Switch
Either PCLinuxOS or that version of KDE have a different menu structure,
because that's quite different to what I have.
I think I will risk upgrading my wife's laptop and see what happens...