Re: Add/Remove appication from MATE Applications drop down menu

On Fri, 2017-11-03 at 08:21 -0500, Richard Owlett wrote:
> My first problem is there are too many games cluttering the Games
> sub-menu. How to delete selected games from the menu without
> removing
> the executable?
>
> My second problem is I do not use Firefox. I wish to replace it with
> non-Debian executable [SeaMonkey].
>
> I've seen instructions somewhere [can't recall where] for adding an
> application to a sub-menu.
>
> TIA

System (on top menu bar)
look and feel
mate menu

You can create sub-folders to divide the games or other apps into your
own sorted lists by creating new menu (a sub-folder) with your chosen
name and then drag and drop the program titles into the new sub-menu
(sometimes quite tricky to get the exact placement to move the program)