Re: attach a big picture This username is already in use. Stupid Yahoo mail won't let me in I am sorry, Cars Street signs etc,

On Sat, 21 Oct 2017 19:47:38 +0100
Darac Marjal <mailinglist@darac.org.uk> wrote:

Hello Darac,

>A car is a small passenger vehicle. A van is not a car, a truck is not a
>car. I'm not entirely sure if an SUV is a car and Utes are just... well,

And there's the problem, at least in part;  Ute is Australian in origin
(AIUI), google are an American company.  The terminology google use
seems to be not internationally transferable with a 100% correlation.
Sadly, I've sometimes failed to verify because what's shown was clearly
*not* a car - google disagreed.

I've given up using sites (except one banking site[1]) that use
recaptcha to avoid the (largely unnecessary) frustration.  I'd stop using
that site too, but postage is bloody expensive here.   :-(

[1]  That a banking web site hands off part of its security measures to
google I find a little worrying.

--
 Regards  _
You criticize us, you say we're sh*t, but we're up here doin' it