Re: attach a big picture This username is already in use. Stupid Yahoo mail won't let me in I am sorry, Cars Street signs etc,

On 21/10/17 12:20, Brad Rogers wrote:
> On Sat, 21 Oct 2017 07:58:41 +0000 (UTC)
> Curt <curty@free.fr> wrote:
>
> Hello Curt,
>
>> whether a section containing part of the support (pole or whatever) for
>> the sign constitutes something I should click on or not; then, after
> The pole doesn't count as part of the sign but sometimes there's a
> rectangle that contains a very small portion of the sign, although google
> thinks it doesn't, which can make you fail to verify.  They're also a bit
> vague about what constitutes a shop front or a car.

A car is a small passenger vehicle. A van is not a car, a truck is not a
car. I'm not entirely sure if an SUV is a car and Utes are just... well,
thankfully I've not had to decide about one of them in a Captcha yet.

Also, as ever, there's a relevant XKCD comic: https://xkcd.com/1897/.