Re: attach a big picture This username is already in use. Stupid Yahoo mail won't let me in I am sorry, Cars Street signs etc,

On Sat, 21 Oct 2017 07:58:41 +0000 (UTC)
Curt <curty@free.fr> wrote:

Hello Curt,

>whether a section containing part of the support (pole or whatever) for
>the sign constitutes something I should click on or not; then, after

The pole doesn't count as part of the sign but sometimes there's a
rectangle that contains a very small portion of the sign, although google
thinks it doesn't, which can make you fail to verify.  They're also a bit
vague about what constitutes a shop front or a car.

The irony being that to ensure we're *not* a robot, their capture image
is created and checked by a robot.  Badly.

--
 Regards  _
No guarantee the stimuli must be perceived the same...