Re: Windows program on Debian

On 09/05/2017 07:10 PM, 黃世緯 wrote:
My computer is 11 years old, with single-channel ram, 80GB IDE hard
drive etc.

The most important thing is the virtualisation, is it okay to install
Windows programme on linux?

I've been experimenting with KVM virtual machine lately. I've also used wine and Virtual Box in the past. I found wine to be a pain. Virtual Box is ok but KVM, on the other hand, installed with little trouble. After that you can load any OS into KVM and have no conflict with the parent OS. I think it is the best choice if you wish to run multiple OS's on any system.

Gary R.