Re: Windows program on Debian

On 09/06/2017 03:11 AM, tomas@tuxteam.de wrote:

Do you have Wine on your machine? Many Windows programs run under wine.
Install wine to the machine. Now download the windows .exe file to your
download directory, then open the download directory in a terminal window,
type wine filename.exe and it should install, if it can, and usually it will make an icon on your desktop. If all goes well, you can just click on the icon and
go.

(If the app is 64-bit, it won't work on a 32-bit machine, of course.)

--doug