Re: no /etc/inittab

On Mon 14 Aug 2017 at 13:22:45 +0200, Nicolas George wrote:

> Le septidi 27 thermidor, an CCXXV, Pierre Frenkiel a écrit :
> > I just wanted to know why the Debian wiki is not updated, 2 months after the Stretch release.
>
> Jessie also used systemd, so that is more two years than two months.
>
> The answer to that question is simple: it is a wiki, it has not been
> updated because you did not update it. Me neither. Please proceed.

That looked to be a five minute job. Replace the "Overview" section
with the single line "The system initialization process is handled
by systemd" and delete all the links except the one to init(1).

That's until you get to thinking what the purpose of the page is and
look at where it is linked from and what has to be done to make all
the parts form a coherent whole.

--
Brian.