Re: no /etc/inittab

Le septidi 27 thermidor, an CCXXV, Pierre Frenkiel a écrit :
> thanks Erik for your explanations, but actually I see no good reason to revert to sysinit.

If you trust the Debian developers who made the choice to switch to
systemd over random advice on the mailing-list, you indeed have no
reason to revert.

> I just wanted to know why the Debian wiki is not updated, 2 months after the Stretch release.

Jessie also used systemd, so that is more two years than two months.

The answer to that question is simple: it is a wiki, it has not been
updated because you did not update it. Me neither. Please proceed.

Regards,

--
  Nicolas George