Re: OT: SQL database - some questions

Am Mittwoch, 28. Juni 2017, 10:41:05 CEST schrieb Mirco Piccin:
> Hi Hans,

Hi Mirco

> Here more info:
> https://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql-backup-excerpt/5.7/en/reloading-sql-format-d
> umps.html

sorry, but that was not quite the thing, I was looking for.
> After restore, you can browse the tables  to find your blogs using
> Tora, phpMyAdmin, or any other tools.
> All the data will be of course with html tags.

Maybe I should precise my question: How can I restore my data from this sql
database on my desktop? Is there a tool to extract my blogs?

I do not want to build a webserver with php and wordpress and so on, just
extract my blogs.  Phpmyadmin needs a webserver to run. This is not, what I
wanted, of course.

> Good luck

Best

Hans