installing xz-utils

Hi:

sudo apt-get install xz-utils fails with error message:

bob@iMac:~$ sudo apt-get install xz-utils
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
  xz-utils
  0 upgraded, 1 newly installed, 0 to remove and 7 not upgraded.
  Need to get 221 kB of archives.
  After this operation, 483 kB of additional disk space will be used.
  Err http://ftp.utexas.edu/debian/ jessie/main xz-utils amd64 5.1.1alpha+20120614-2+b3
    404  Not Found
    E: Failed to fetch http://ftp.utexas.edu/debian/pool/main/x/xz-utils/xz-utils_5.1.1alpha+20120614-2+b3_amd64.deb  404  Not Found

E: Unable to fetch some archives, maybe run apt-get update or try with --fix-missing?

I've installed numerous other packages with apt-get on this Intel iMac, running jessie, without problems.  Internet connection is OK.  I ran apt-get upgrade and ran with --fix-missing with no change.

Thanks in advance for any ideas.

--
Bob Crochelt
Montana USA