Re: Trouble importing gpg keys in stretch

Op 15-05-17 om 10:25 schreef Peter Miller:

Sorry, I should have started with the why: when I do an reload in
synaptic I get:

[snip GPG-errors]

Well, the keys mentioned are signing keys from 2012 and 2014, so I would expect them to be present in the current debian-archive-keyring package (and indeed they are...). Do you have that package on your system? If not, which version does synaptic show, using the 'previous index files' it mentions? Mine says 2014.3 (also stretch, by the way). What happens if you try to install that?

Regards,
Frank