Fwd: Trouble importing gpg keys in stretch

Hi,

I am using the http://debian.mirror.digitalpacific.com.au/debian/ mirror for stretch. The url http://debian.mirror.digitalpacific.com.au/debian/dists/stretch/ contains the Release.gpg file. When I download and try to import it I receive an error:

The selected file may not be a GPG key file or it might be corrupt.

The file looks valid in gedit. I also tried the file from the "testing" directory on the mirror.

I can't find the key file for these keys anywhere else, and trying to use anything like (with or without the "0x"):

apt-key adv --keyserver keyring.debian.org --recv-keys 0x8B48AD6246925553

doesn't work (gpg: no valid OpenPGP data found.).

Is there something I am doing wrong or is this a bug?

Thanks,
Pete Miller