Re: Re: Trouble importing gpg keys in stretch

Thanks Frank,

Sorry, I should have started with the why: when I do an reload in
synaptic I get:

GPG error: http://debian.mirror.digitalpacific.com.au/debian stretch
InRelease: The following signatures couldn't be verified because the
public key is not available: NO_PUBKEY 8B48AD6246925553 NO_PUBKEY
7638D0442B90D010The repository
'http://debian.mirror.digitalpacific.com.au/debian stretch InRelease'
is not signed.Updating from such a repository can't be done securely,
and is therefore disabled by default.See apt-secure(8) manpage for
repository creation and user configuration details.GPG error:
http://debian.mirror.digitalpacific.com.au/debian stretch-updates
InRelease: The following signatures couldn't be verified because the
public key is not available: NO_PUBKEY 8B48AD6246925553 NO_PUBKEY
7638D0442B90D010The repository
'http://debian.mirror.digitalpacific.com.au/debian stretch-updates
InRelease' is not signed.Updating from such a repository can't be done
securely, and is therefore disabled by default.See apt-secure(8)
manpage for repository creation and user configuration details.An
error occurred during the signature verification. The repository is
not updated and the previous index files will be used. GPG error:
http://security.debian.org stretch/updates InRelease: The following
signatures couldn't be verified because the public key is not
available: NO_PUBKEY 9D6D8F6BC857C906 NO_PUBKEY 8B48AD6246925553

Thanks, Pete