Re: CUPS in stretch does NOT WORK - Ricoh printer SP112 SP112-su

Thank you very much Gene,
You are the first person to ever mention that "the line was removed" for
security paranoia, not that I mistakenly removed it by mistake over the
past few months of it running under jessie and not running under
stretch.  This is what I wanted to find out, why did this happen.
Now it DOES make sense.

I arrest my case!

You can have the pickles I am allergic and you must have a craving for
them for mentioning them, save one for Brian!

Gene Heskett: