Re: Installing a package downloaded from snapshot - was [Re: Mate error message under Debian 8.6.0]

On Fri, Jan 27, 2017 at 02:50:40PM -0600, Richard Owlett wrote:
> Abysmal failure.

I have had enough of this bullshit.  Richard, you are a toxic person.
You give the human race a bad name.  Every HONEST effort to help you has
been met with insults.  You suck the time and energy from those who had
only the best and truest motives, and repay them with misery.

Go away.  Don't come back.

I actually started investigating how to killfile YOU the other day,
but it turned out there was no clear, easy answer, so I put the notion
on the back burner.  You're making me want to revisit this project.

To the rest of you who have more patience than I do: I apologize for
wasting your time.  But he's been pushing me WAY past my limits for an
extremely long time now.