SUCESS!!! - was [Re: Progress report Re: Invoking ddrescue]

ddrescue has run to completion without _reported_ errors for all partitions of the drive. I understand that does *NOT* guarantee that the files are not corrupt.

I've read the man page of su with recent experiences in mind.
I agree with tomas that some of my recent problems relate to the differences between "su" and "su --login".