Re: WARNING! New Perl/Perl-base upgrade removes 141 Sid/Unstable packages

On 09/30/2016 09:32 AM, Lisi Reisz wrote:

You COULD even change to an rpm distro and have a completely different moan
available to you. ;-)

Who says Linux isn't sexy to use?? I think that the biggest beef is not the package manager, but the packages that depended on everything else installed so that their removal blows up your entire install. Try removing Firefox. That installs Firefox-esr. Removing that installs Firefox again. Suppose I don't want Firefox at all??

<grins> Ric

http://linuxcounter.net/user/44256.html