Re: Issues with SSH pubkey authentication at remote server

Hi Lars,

Lars Noodén:
> On 09/27/2016 06:07 PM, Stephan Beck wrote:
>> Lars Noodén:
>>> On 09/27/2016 02:02 PM, Stephan Beck wrote:
>>> Can you tell more about how your login session is started?
>>
>> I connect to the "local ssh account" by ssh from my other user account.

[...]
> You need a way for your "local ssh account" to start and use an agent.
> I'm not sure of the optimal way for you.  Perhaps something in .bashrc?
> Others here know more about the shells than I.

Or in .profile. But I am not really sure about the exact syntax to use
(this if/then "thing"). I still have to get familiar with that.

I just checked in LX Session Configuration that the ssh-agent is
configured as -->Core applications but disabled in --> Autostart. So
there is another program/process/script that has to be launching the
ssh-agent, because I find it twice in the process list when I login to
my "normal" user account. I'm shivering :-)

I'll keep you informed.

Thanks again.

Stephan