Re: Issues with SSH pubkey authentication at remote server

Hi Lars,

Lars Noodén:
> On 09/27/2016 02:02 PM, Stephan Beck wrote:
>> Hi Lars,
>>
>> Lars Noodén:
>>> On 09/26/2016 05:46 PM, Stephan Beck wrote:
[sorry for trimming]

>> I've tried again and detected the following:
>> No agent is started when I login to the "local ssh user account".
>
> It is the one that should be running under your local account that is of
> relevance, or at least should be.  How are you logging in to your "local
> ssh user account" there?
[...]

>Can you tell more about how your login session is started?

I connect to the "local ssh account" by ssh from my other user account.
Now I've tried it several times always repeating this
eval $(ssh-agent)
ssh-add /path/to/key
ssh-add -L (for checking)
procedure and I do not have to enter the passphrase for this session.
>From my point of view I do not need to have the same env in the "local
ssh account" as I have in the other account.

Thanks
Stephan