Re: Issues with SSH pubkey authentication at remote server

On 09/26/2016 05:46 PM, Stephan Beck wrote:
> ... it might
> not be necessary to fire it up with eval $(ssh-agent).
> Thanks for the command, makes it more easy.

No problem.  If you want to see which keys are available to ssh, you can
use ssh-add for that:

	ssh-add -L

It has to be run in the same shell as you would then run ssh.

That will list the public key matching the private key which has
actually been loaded into the available agent.  But that availability
might be the issue here, as with the earlier message, I am still
wondering if ssh is finding the "right" agent.

Regards,
Lars