Re: New software suggestion - whom to ask?

Hi Brian,
> It doesn't look DFSG free.
>
>  http://mintakaconciencia.net/squares/umtskeeper/#license
hmm, I fear you are right and might be not DFSG-like.

Maybe it could be put into contrib or non-free?

Besides, I could not get clear, what license sakis3g is on. Sakis3g can be
downloaded and run without umtskeeper. In fact, you need umtskeeper just to
watch the connection stability.

Sakis3g is only a shell script, but IMO it might be protected by some founder
licence. If in doubt, we could just ask the author, if he is willing to
release it under the GPL. What do you think?

Hans