Re: New software suggestion - whom to ask?

On Wed 20 Jul 2016 at 15:56:10 +0200, Hans wrote:

> I tried a lot of options, and found out, that the best solution IMO is
> "umtskeeper", which includes sakis3g. Nice gui, very easy to use, and works
> like a charm. And it is free!

It doesn't look DFSG free.

 http://mintakaconciencia.net/squares/umtskeeper/#license

   For the purpose of including UMTSkeeper or portions thereof
   in GNU GPL licensed projects, UMTSkeeper is also licensed
   under the GPL. You may distribute UMTSkeeper or derivatives
   under the GNU GPL, provided that **your distribution is also
   subject to the HESSLA**.

The emphasis is not mine.

Being subject to the HESSLA means

   ...you will not use this software for infringement of human
   rights or the right to privacy. You will not use this software
   for surveillance purposes or to otherwise spy on people,
   neither for doing any harm to a human being.