Re: openssh-server's default config is dangerous

> No, it does not. What you show is not an option, an option would be
> something in /etc.  This is editing a script in /usr/sbin, in complete
> violation of any good practice with packages managers.

FWIW, I also find it disappointing that I can't do it in an etc file of
some sort.  E.g. I often need something like this when running inside
a chroot and always have trouble finding the clean&easy way to do it
(IIUC dpkg should figure out on its own that it's running in a chroot,
but it doesn't seem to work reliably enough in my experience, or maybe
I misunderstood how "running in chroot" is expected to affect dpkg's
behavior by default).

        Stefan