Re: USB printer CUPS stalls on "Sending data to printer"

Bob Bernstein, Wed, 22 Jun 2016 01:20:32 -0400 (EDT):

> On Tue, 21 Jun 2016, Lisi Reisz wrote:
>
>> <[🔎] 201606210831.24319.lisi.reisz@gmail.com>
>
> Need a bit of help here. What am I supposed to do with this line
> of um text?

It's a Message-ID. It identifies a posting made to this list (the one
Lisi refers to).
Some mail/news clients provide means to search for Message-IDs or even
jump directly to the message containing that ID.
For Debian lists you can also search for a message ID here:
https://lists.debian.org/msgid-search/

--
Regards
  mks