Re: USB printer CUPS stalls on "Sending data to printer"

On Tue, 21 Jun 2016, Lisi Reisz wrote:

<[🔎] 201606210831.24319.lisi.reisz@gmail.com>

Need a bit of help here. What am I supposed to do with this line of um text?

If there is an elegant method that will use it as a starting point such that I end up looking at the email to which you are referring us, I am unaware of it.

Is this perhaps a suggested search token for looking at debian-user archives?

You know me Lisi, I get so confused so easily....

--
Man is essentially a dreamer, wakened sometimes for a
moment by some peculiarly obtrusive element in the