Re: Mailing-list configuration

On Thursday 16 June 2016 16:31:21 Dan Purgert wrote:
> > In the end, however, we are all at each others' mercy. :-/
>
> Indeed we are.  The people who send HTML messages often create "fun"
> issues (as my client expects text alone).  But, "text only" is now
> seemingly the "alternate" rather than the "default behavior" for sending
> emails.

Some people seem to find text only impossible.  My grocery supplier (or one of
them) refuses to send order acknowledgements in plain text or
multi-part/alternative, so I have real difficulty reading them and have given
up.  If the wrong thing arrives too bad.  And yes, I am taking as much of my
business away from them as I can, without cutting off my nose to spite my
face.

Lisi