Re: Mailing-list configuration

On Mon, Jun 13, 2016 at 05:42:40PM +0200, Nicolas George wrote:

         ........snip.......

> Mine do (and I have explained the procedure to achieve it), therefore I
> never receive unwanted CCs and I am perfectly happy about it. I guess some
> people like whining.

If yours do, you will have to poimt it out to me as I just went thru all
your headers with "H" to show them all.

I have always found that when using mutt, as we both seem to do, "L"
replys to a message and sends that reply to the list only. It works that
way on every list I am subscribed to (20+) and there never is a CC to
anyone else. A lot of other MUAs that I have seen have the same or
similar feature. Not everyone subscribed to a list realizes this.

Frankly, I don't see your problem and I suspect (maybe wrong) that you
may be one of those individuals that wants to do it his/her way and the
hell with the CoC. Like I said, maybe I'm wrong.

--
Bob Holtzman
A man is a man who will fight with a sword or