Re: Mailing-list configuration (was: Big dummy at work again)

On 2016-06-13 Nicolas George wrote:

> As I already explained twice, a solution that requires a
> different action when it is a mailing-list and when it is not
> is not an acceptable solution.

Why not? Don't you know when you are corresponding on a mailing
list or not? You only need to switch between 'r' and 'L'. And
if some person on a mailing list in rare cases specifically
request a CC, then you also have to remember 'g'. That is not
too hard to manage?

> The solution I advocate does not have this issue.

Your solution is completely hopeless. You want people to
configure their MUAs to insert "Reply-To" headers on a per
mailing list basis to avoid your CCs? Many (most?) MUAs can't
even be configured this way.

  Morten