Re: Zero filling my HDD before installation

On 05/02/2016 07:39 PM, Ralph Sanchez wrote:
> I can't find a reply to list, I tried reply all, does that work?

yes, good job!

>I currently use PGP for disk encryption, I haven't delved much into
> learning about LUKS, etc but I will now. I also don't use passphrases,

passphrase are just password but more long in character

> I use a minisd card so keylogging software can't catch me entering my
> phrase.

malware can do bad things anyway.

when you power on your laptop only the OS is running and ask for your
password, no need to worry about malware at this time.

Only if someone has physical access to your pc can.