Re: on-demand mounting of filesystems via Systemd (e.g. /backup)

On Mon, Apr 25, 2016 at 04:11:02AM +1000, Andrew McGlashan wrote:
> systemd continues to cause much more trouble than it is worth for so
> many people -- I really wish it wasn't so, but it truly is so. :(

Since I started this thread, I might as well speak up here: I am very
aware of your feelings about systemd, and re-iterating them doesn't help
you, me or anyone else. I'd appreciate it if you would not hijack my
threads.

--
Jonathan Dowland
Please do not CC me, I am subscribed to the list.