Re: on-demand mounting of filesystems via Systemd (e.g. /backup)

Thanks! I think we need to share more examples on how to use systemd
properly. A lot of the criticism stems from the simple fact that people
just need to learn what the new tools can do for them.

That would be an indication that systemd is non-intuitive and poorly documented, which has been my impression for the past several years. There may be no good cure for the former (but a better systemadm would help), but there is for the latter.

John L. Ries              |
Salford Systems           |
Phone: (619)543-8880 x107 |
or     (435)867-8885      |