Re: Repository Problem

On 04/16/2016 06:15 PM, Jeremy Nicoll wrote:
On Sat, 16 Apr 2016, at 22:42, Stephen P. Molnar wrote:
On 04/16/2016 10:12 AM, Sven Hartge wrote:
All of his sources.list lines are using http://http.us.debian.org.
The issue is that
http://http.us.debian.org/debian/dists/wheezy/updates does not exist.
A casual look with a browser reveals this.
Exactly.

S°

Just how doers this contribute to a solution of the problem?
Because it's an easy way for you to have seen that the URLs you defined
for
Debian to use must have been wrong.  Didn't someone further up this
thread
point out a very subtle difference between the URLs you were using and
the
ones you should have been using?  I have a feeling you didn't get the
subtlety.

OTOH if those wrong URLs were installed by Debian itself, I agree that
that is
a problem in itself.

Then it is a problem, as I did nothing to edit the sources.list entries.

--
Stephen P. Molnar, Ph.D.	Life is a fuzzy set
www.Molecular-Modeling.net	Stochastic and multivariate