Re: iceape availability

That is more than risky.
1) Iceape is EOL since 2013: https://www.debian.org/security/2013/dsa-2819
2) While Ubuntu is based on Debian, there's (sometimes) a huge
difference in the software releases shipped:
  * libc6: 2.11 (Debian 6) vs. 2.21 (Ubuntu 15.10)
  * libssl: 0.9.8o vs. 1.0.2d
  * libgtk: 2.20.1 vs 2.24.28
  So there's a good chance iceape won't even install, and if it does,
you might experience strange behaviour, or nothing at all.

Regards,
/peter