Re: iceape availability

Hello,

Searching for a single .deb & trying to install that is the way
proprietary systems handle it. With Debian, and most other Linux
distros, there's repositories, and tools to handle dependencies. Open a
command line / terminal and enter
sudo apt-get install iceape

It will pull iceape, and all dependencies, from the Debian repos, and
install them.

Updates are handled similarily.

Regards,
/peter