Re: iceape availability

Hello,

Yes, and no. You can run `apt-get -d install iceape`, and it will
download the package, and the missing dependencies, to
/var/cache/apt/archives/. However, if you want to install something on a
machine without internet access you might be better off with apt-medium
[1], although I never used that.

And I'm sorry, but I don't understand your second question. I assume
that you think that the security repository is independent of the
others, but that's not so. A Debian installation usually uses 3
repositories together:
* A "base" repo, containing the release packages
* A "security" repo, containing security fixes for those packages
* An "updates" repo that serves updates for non-security relevant bugs

As always, we might be able to better help you if you can give us a
description of what you want to do.

Regards,
/peter