Re: Libre graphics could become the standard if we push right now

Joel Rees:
It supports neither your peculiar assertion that microcode is not
executable nor your equally peculiar assertion that microcode is not
and has not been a cause for concern.

Polynomial (http://tinyurl.com/hdtpa7g):

Mark Shuttleworth (http://tinyurl.com/pk8zwmv):