Libre graphics could become the standard if we push right now

Nearly all compact Linux computers feasible for gaming are sold exclusively using NVIDIA graphics, and that company is hostile to libre software.

So I think it is very important that we support AMD right now on what we can, and ask manufacturers to include AMD graphics in those products.

Because of that I have started campaigning for it:
http://steamcommunity.com/discussions/forum/11/458606248621316073/