Re: sexist content in the package openclipart2-png

On Wed, 06 Jan 2016 15:53:14 +0100
deloptes <deloptes@yahoo.com> wrote:

>jdd wrote:
>
>> it's mostly a matter of respect: do not blame somebody for his gender,
>> religion or color (or anything else like fatness or dumbness...)
>
>I do not blame, I do ascertain something. And I do not understand the type
>of political correctness claimed around.
>If someone is fat, than s/he is fat. period. First of all s/he has to agree
>with it and admit it for her/his own good.
>BTW a doctor dealing with overweight (political correct word) people stated,
>most (90%) are fat because they have unhealthy life and food. All desieases
>they have are a result of it. No one can escape causality. That's it! This
>is not a blame. This is a fact. Period.
>
>Either one is committed to the truth or to the opposite. There is no in
>between, even if you use political correct words, it will not change the
>ontological truth. But I also do not see what this all has to do with the
>OPs desire to see the images removed. This is what buzzed me. People do not
>want to deal with issues, rather prohibit by low, which is not exactly good
>in all cases
>
>regards

Even if a doctor states 90% of obese people are that way due to an
unhealthy lifestyle, how do you, as an observer, determine who is in
that other 10%. There is no way to make that determination without
their health records. That is the truth.

--
Charlie Kravetz
Linux Registered User Number 425914