Re: sexist content in the package openclipart2-png

Charlie Kravetz wrote:

> Even if a doctor states 90% of obese people are that way due to an
> unhealthy lifestyle, how do you, as an observer, determine who is in
> that other 10%. There is no way to make that determination without
> their health records. That is the truth.

You've seen an "obese" coming out from McDonalds or similar with take away
bag full to the top?
How do you feel? S/he is taking care of what ... the money all we pay to the
health care system for her/his treatments?

I wanted to put a focus on the facts, not to talk that much about why and
who.
The facts speak for themselves, I am not telling that one should confront
the obese people on the street, but the political correctness in this sense
is not correct, because these people go away with the feeling they can go
on doing this forever and at the end laugh at you and get a treatment for
free, payed by whom? I'm saying this about Europe - I'm not sure how it
looks like in the other countries.

Same with the request to remove some images from a package no one knows.

What I want to point your attention to is, that too much political
correctness is no good. I hope you all understand this.

regards