Re: sexist content in the package openclipart2-png

jdd wrote:

> it's mostly a matter of respect: do not blame somebody for his gender,
> religion or color (or anything else like fatness or dumbness...)

I do not blame, I do ascertain something. And I do not understand the type
of political correctness claimed around.
If someone is fat, than s/he is fat. period. First of all s/he has to agree
with it and admit it for her/his own good.
BTW a doctor dealing with overweight (political correct word) people stated,
most (90%) are fat because they have unhealthy life and food. All desieases
they have are a result of it. No one can escape causality. That's it! This
is not a blame. This is a fact. Period.

Either one is committed to the truth or to the opposite. There is no in
between, even if you use political correct words, it will not change the
ontological truth. But I also do not see what this all has to do with the
OPs desire to see the images removed. This is what buzzed me. People do not
want to deal with issues, rather prohibit by low, which is not exactly good
in all cases

regards