Re: LXDE Display Coordination

I am using jessie.

Here is my experiment plan:

Goal:
Now that grub update ~works, see how to get xrandr to work.

Method:
Save /etc/default/grub as the latest rev.
Reinstantiate the latest version.

Save /etc/grub.d/00_header as the latest rev.
Reinstantiate the latest version.
Run update-grub2

Follow Felix's tests:
--------------------------------------
Perform the tests, note the results.

If the xrandr works, keep it, and keep the two instantiated versions of:
/etc/default/grub
/etc/grub.d/00_header
Then save a copy of each as the latest rev.

If the xrandr does not work,
Reinstatiate the latest version of /etc/default/grub (with 'payload')
Reinstatiate the latest version of /etc/grub.d/00_header (with 'payload')
Run update-grub2

As I often get lost, I like to have a bread crum trail to get back to a known location.