Re: Stretch installation boots to read only(SOLVED)

Thanks all;
The corrections in fstab fixed all of the problems. Thanks for the tip to get rid of ConsoleKit. That said, what caused this problem. I did not edit the fstab file during upgrade and the system was working just fine before. Is this a bug in the upgrade process? I have seen several other web questions on the same problem. I had the same problem when I upgraded to jessie. That time I ended up reinstalling the whole system since it needed a good housecleaning anyway.

Gary R.