Debian on netbooks: was Re: smartphone forum for the technically-oriented

On Sunday 18 October 2015 13:31:03 Himanshu Shekhar wrote:
> I don't think that the Debian User Mailing List is for Smartphone related
> discussions!
> You should have some other mailing list made for you !
> No offence!

What netbooks are suitable for Debian, and run it well, in addition to
fulfilling other criteria, seems to me to be entirely on topic for the Debian
mailing list.

Or did your top-posting (deprecated) and lack of trimming (also deprecated)
lead to your not actually reading the email to which you were ostensibly
replying?

I have done no trimming so that you can belatedly see what the email actually
said.   Besides, I trim very badly.  It is not an art I have mastered. :-(

As you see, nowhere does it mention smartphones.  The subject line should
perhaps have been edited.  I have now edited it.  Gmail users will see this
as a new thread.  It isn't, but Gmail is a law unto itself.

Lisi