Re: Debian on netbooks: was Re: smartphone forum for the technically-oriented

On 10/18/15, Lisi Reisz <lisi.reisz@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sunday 18 October 2015 13:31:03 Himanshu Shekhar wrote:
>> I don't think that the Debian User Mailing List is for Smartphone related
>> discussions!
>> You should have some other mailing list made for you !
>> No offence!
>
> What netbooks are suitable for Debian, and run it well, in addition to
> fulfilling other criteria, seems to me to be entirely on topic for the
> Debian
> mailing list.

The rest was snipped because this is all I needed, grin. I agree. A
LOT of it is universal. ONCE in a while it gets very specific but I
rarely see that here. Things that don't apply or that remain beyond my
comprehension, I simply delete and hope that some tickle of
information remains as the whole Debian picture continues to come
together in my own Mind. :)

Cindy :)

--
Cindy-Sue Causey