Re: direct ethernet connection between computer and printer

On Sat 17 Oct 2015 at 18:51:22 +0300, Reco wrote:

> Inability to read OP's mail carefully and in detail did you a
> disservice. You see, OP's problem was not about printer configuration.
> It was about Debian's network configuration.

It would be nice if the OP issued a disclaimer that Debian was at all
involved in his problem. In the absence of one I'll state that, although
the amount of help he received from -user was considerable, Debian had
nothing to do with the issue.