Re: adobe flash player in iceweasel does not work anymore in jessie

On Thu, 10 Sep 2015 23:22:51 +0100
Lisi Reisz <lisi.reisz@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Thursday 10 September 2015 22:57:36 Lisi Reisz wrote:
>
>I have:
>>flashplayer.so,/home/lisi/.mozilla/plugins/libflashplayer.so Version:
>> 11.2.202.350
>
>My husband has:
>> Version: 11.2.202.508
>
>So they are different versions.  "All" I have to find out is how to get my
>husband the same version....
>
>I'll look at that in the morning.
>
>But I feel that we are - I am - progressing!
>
>Lisi

Why not just copy the file from his to yours. But first delete all
those other ones, on your system. I put all my plugins in
~/.mozilla/plugins , and tell firefox where to find them in
the ~/.bashrc file as
MOZ_PLUGIN_PATH="/home/charlie/.mozilla/plugins"

--
Charlie Kravetz
Linux Registered User Number 425914