Re: Comments on Lenovo desktops

I had a Lenovo ThinkPad i could not get its broadcom wifi to work with debian i think because it had a tranistor based power switch which was off by default and needed windows only drivers to turn it on and then the screen failed when it wasnt very old.  Would never consider another lenovo product

Sent from  iPhone